Monday, March 14, 2011

Umm....What Season Are We Supposed to be in Again??

So here in the Land of Oz, Friday it was in the upper 60s, Saturday it was around 60 degrees and then yesterday was cold and cloudy.  Just down right dreary.  I had taken the dog out for a walk earlier that afternoon and wished that weather the weather would go back to being warm.  Unfortunately, my wish didn't come true.  I looked out the window, a little later and guess what... SNOW!!!  And I don't mean just flurries, no it was huge, giant, wet snowflakes, with probably at least three inches on the ground.  Its mid-March for goodness sake, its supposed to be Spring.  To make matters worse, upon talking with my mom I find out it was in the mid-70s back at home.  Its hard to adjust to crazy weather or weather extremes that are opposite of the weather you are accustomed to back at home.  Its just another one of those things you get to deal with as an Army Wife.  (Thank goodness I'm not dealing with the weather in say Alaska, and I pray we never have to)  Oh and according to the weather. its supposed to get up to 80 degrees in about two days. 

Until Next Time......Scouts Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment