Friday, March 25, 2011

Is Communication Really the Key?

As all Army Wives, whose husbands are deployed or out at extended FTXs, I keep my phone on me at all times.  It kind of becomes a new appendage and is never out of ear's reach.  And as I anxiously wait to hear again from my DH, I began wondering is communication really the key to successful relationships?  What about when communication is extremely limited and conversations tend to be one-sided due to circumstances that can not be changed.  Personally, I think in a normal relationship, where the couple is actually together or are able to have regular communication, then good communication is a big factor in a successful relationship.  However, in our situation I think communication is great, but what do you run on for all those days on end when you dont get to talk to your significant other.  Here is where I believe one has to put everything into hope, faith, trust, and love.  I believe those four things will get you through!  Don't get me wrong though, I still want my DH to be able to call and hear his voice, but for all those days that I cant hear his voice, I am very thankful for those four things!


Til Next Time......Scouts Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment