Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The Good, The 'Eh', and The Ugly

I have come to the conclusion that every day during the deployment can be categorized in to one of the following:  The Good, The 'Eh'. or The Ugly.  A Good Day is one where everything just kind of goes on as it should. You go about your day and of course you still miss your DH but overall its pretty good  and you have no break downs.  The 'Eh" Day is one that is just okay.  It wasn't really great but it wasn't terrible either.  You find yourself thinking a lot and are kinda bummed, but no major break downs.  The Ugly Day is one where everything just seems wrong.  You miss your DH terribly, nothing is right, you are completely bummed.  Crying and major break downs usually ensue (and maybe you dont even get out of your pjs).  Today, for me was an 'Eh' Day.  As I unpacked and put my clothes away, back in my old room at my parents house, I just got bummed out.  I felt the more I put away, the more permanent it seemed, even though I know thats not the case and that I will be returning to the Land of Oz sometime around November.  It just really bummed me out, made me sad, and made me miss my husband even more.  However, on the bright side, there were no tears!  So thats always a plus.  Guess we will have to see what kind of day tomorrow holds.


Til Next Time......Scouts Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment