Saturday, March 19, 2011

Oh, That One Wife

Ok, so we all have one.  That one another Army Wife that we just cant stand.  As soon as you see her, either your blood starts to boil or you just want to gag (Im sure you all are nodding in agreement as you read this).  Even if she hasn't done anything to you personally, she just rubs you the wrong way.  Well that lady for me became that one, the very first time I met her at a troop Officer/NCO get together, right before predeployment leave.  She left a very bad taste in my mouth and now every time I see her Im just like ughh.  She is a live wire and at the get together, lets just say she was a little too talkative and friendly to several husbands for my liking and she was very pushy.  Oh, she thought she was cute, gag!  Sorry for the short vent session, but a little word of advice, don't be that wife.



Til Next Time......Scouts Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment