Monday, April 18, 2011

What Do You Do To....

...Fight off that on edge/kinda worrying feeling?  So as I was teaching today I saw that I had a missed phone call from a number that I did not recognize and the caller left a voice mail.  However, being that I was teaching I could not check it right away.  Then about a couple hours later, I saw my phone go off with a call from an 'unavailable' number.  This caller also left a voice mail, which of course I could not immediately check.  Knowing that I could not check my messages until the end of school and knowing that I had two of them from numbers I did not know, left me feeling on edge and just a little uneasy.  Thankfully, they were good messages, one about a job and the other from my husband (which I am sad that I missed).  So I was wondering, what do you all do when you get an uneasy or on edge kind of feeling when your DH is deployed?


Til Next Time......Scouts Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment