Thursday, April 7, 2011

The Think We Know-it Alls......

......That will argue with you even if they aren't right.  So I recently had an experience with some fellow army wives that wanted to argue with me via facebook comments.  I can not begin to tell you how much this irked me.  Here is what happened:   A wife of an enlisted soldier in my husband's unit posted a link for ABC news, the story titled "Most Dangerous Mission in Afghanistan".  Then she commented on her post saying that her husband was there and right in the middle of it.  I just kindly wrote that they were not involved, which the new clip blatantly stated what unit did the mission and that they were not located in that area.  I said this because 1) I didn't want people to have the wrong information , 2) I didn't know how many wives she was friends with on facebook and some wives if they saw that posting would probably freak out and 3) some wives intentionally avoid watching the news and hearing about things like that.  Well apparently what I said didn't sit well with a couple of her facebook friends/fellow army wives and they decided to comment.  And basically they didn't see what the big deal was that she has said that her husband was right in the middle of it when he wasn't. So I have now decided that I am never gonna comment on any of their stuff again!  Nor will I help them when they have questions (which one of them has already asked me for help with about 4 different things).  Call me mean or rude, but I'm not gonna deal with it and I am thinking it is probably a good example of why we shouldn't fraternize.  Good luck to them on their own.


Til Next Time.....Scouts Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment